A Quick Reboot

Welcome back to my Polyhedral Dreams. This is a new new start for the blog, following the previous new start over on Bearblog. (Which is a very cool, chill place that is easy to use for blogging.) We're restarting here on Blogger for one reason: comments. I wanted a way to get feedback on my posts, and Bearblog sadly has none. So, I've come here to try once again. Third time's the charm, no?

 If this is your first time interacting with me and my thoughts, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Audrey Grace Winter, a 50-year-old (soon to be 51!) TTRPG author, editor, and general enthusiast. I have played TTRPGs since being introduced to Basic D&D in 1983. I'm constantly looking to expand my horizons; my favorite genres are superheroes, fantasy, sci-fi, and space opera.

My games include Simple Fantasy Adventure and Simple Fantasy Adventure Revised (available at my itch.io page) and Swords and Shadow (available as a one-page jpg image). I have also written a Microlite20 conversion for Dark Sun, and a pulp adventure game based on Michael Wolf's Warrior, Rogue & Mage entitled Resolute, Adventurer & Genius (scroll down toward the bottom of the page).

You may notice that there's another name on some of those older files. That's a hazard of being transgender and transitioning later in life: if you don't want to disown older published work, you just have to deal with your deadname being public. Sigh. 

I am also the editor for several games released by Stargazer Games, including Michael's WR&M, and Jay Steven Anyong's BADASS. I highly recommend all the games published by Stargazer; you'll have a blast playing them!

Okay, enough shilling. This blog is a place where I can express and explore my thoughts about tabletop RPGs at length. Sometimes those thoughts can be quite nerdy, especially when talking about things I have created myself. I love discussion about TTRPGs, and I have thoughts about certain popular internet gathering spots for it.

 So, welcome to the third iteration of Polyhedral Dreams. Let's make it fun! 

Comments

Popular Posts